Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS FROM RSBL SPOT AND SALE OF SUCH PRODUCTS BACK TO RSBL SPOT ON http://www.rsblspot.co.in and/or www.rsblspot.in OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE AS INTIMATED FROM TIME TO TIME (“WEBSITE”). USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY USE OF SERVICES BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY SERVICE. THE WEBSITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY AUGMONT ENTERPRISES PRIVATE LIMITED, A COMPANY REGISTERED UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956 HAVING ITS REGISTERED OFFICE AT BULLION HOUSE, 115, TAMBAKATTA, MUMBADEVI ROAD, OPP. DAGINA BAZAR, PYDHONIE, MUMBAI- 400 003, IN INDIA (“RSBL SPOT”).
- The terms and conditions specified herein and the additional terms and conditions and Business Rules displayed, from time to time, on the RSBL Spot platform, namely http://www.rsblspot.co.in and/or www.rsblspot.in or any other website as intimated from time to time have to be strictly adhered to.
- Every Customer is expected to complete all the formalities prescribed on the aforesaid platform of RSBL Spot, including but not limited to the submission of the duly filled in registration form and KYC documents by the Client to RSBL Spot and execution of such other documents, papers, agreement, covenants, bonds and/or undertakings as may be prescribed or required by RSBL Spot from time to time. Customer is expected to furnish all the requested documents as and when required by RSBL Spot.
- Upon completion of registration, the Customer shall receive its login ID and password.
- After successful completion of registration process, the Customer shall be able to purchase the Products from RSBL Spot and sell such Products back to RSBL Spot through the same portal.
- Taxes, as applicable from time to time shall be levied and collected from the customer based on every order.
- The Customer hereby further represents and warrants that it shall enter in to purchase and sale of the Products on RSBL Spot in reliance upon its own judgment and further acknowledges and confirms that RSBL Spot does not provide any advice in relation to such purchase and sale. RSBL Spot may provide any information or updates to the client based on its market study or analysis, it shall be the sole discretion of the customer whether to rely on it or not and RSBL Spot cannot be held responsible for any loss occurred in the whole process.
The Customer shall abide by (a) the code of conduct as laid down by RSBL Spot; and (b) terms and conditions, Business Rules and regulations of the settlement systems of RSBL Spot and any other agencies appointed by RSBL Spot from time to time and comply with and be bound by the Business Rules and regulations of RSBL Spot and any other agencies appointed by RSBL Spot as in existence or in force from time to time. RSBL Spot shall be entitled to make such alteration, modification and amendment to such code of conduct, terms and conditions, Business Rules and regulations, as it may deem fit, from time to time and shall promptly intimate the same to the Customer.
- The Customer shall follow and comply with such orders or instructions as may be issued by RSBL Spot including those orders or instructions issued in the event of the Customer committing any violation of any rules, regulation or practice or code of conduct prescribed by RSBL Spot in respect of conduct of the business on RSBL Spot.
- The Customer shall pay the costs and expenses including fees prescribed by RSBL Spot for RSBL Spot from time to time, as communicated to the Customer. The Customer shall also be responsible and liable for payments of goods and services taxes or any other taxes levied by the state /central government on the sale and purchase of the Products, from time to time.
- In the event the Customer has defaulted in payment of any amount due to RSBL Spot, RSBL Spot shall be entitled to recover the same from the Customer along with other incidental charges incurred by RSBL Spot and any other agencies / service provider engaged by RSBL Spot in relation to recovery of the default amount from the Customer.
- In the event of non-acceptance/return of items/goods by the Customer also includes return of goods by the customer due to change in price, RSBL Spot shall charge any differential losses and incidental charges incurred in the whole process. The Customer agrees and undertakes to provide such security to RSBL Spot as they may require for securing the payment of the amount due by the Customer to them.
- The Customer shall have to bring in additional margin deposits and funds as and when required as decided from time to time to participate in the trading & clearing operations on RSBL Spot.
- The Customer acknowledges and undertakes that in case of any difference/dispute that shall arise between RSBL Spot and the Customer in respect of any matter relating to RSBL Spot / RSBL Spot operations, the decision of RSBL Spot shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- The Customer agrees that RSBL Spot shall not be held responsible or liable for any failure of computer systems due to mishandling, telecommunication network and other equipment damage / failure installed at the offices / residence or any other place of the Customer.
The Customer shall not make any alterations, modifications/changes in its computer systems and configuration or download any other application which is incompatible with the RSBL Spot requirements.
If the Customer makes any such alterations in the system that is not suitable to the RSBL Spot Website/Application, then RSBL Spot shall not take any liability on account of Customer’s failure to use it.
In the event of occurrence of any technical issues with the site, RSBL Spot will try its best to resolve it in reasonable time but it will not be accountable for any losses or liability in that respect.
- The Customer agrees that the fees, security deposits, other monies and any additional deposits paid, whether in the form of bank guarantee, securities or otherwise to RSBL Spot, by the Customer from time to time, shall be subject to a first and paramount lien for any sum due to RSBL Spot and all other claims against the Customer for due fulfilment of engagements, obligations and liabilities arising out of or incidental to any dealings made under this Agreement.
- The Customer affirms and states that in the event of sale of goods to RSBL Spot, if RSBL Spot encounters with the discrepancies such as for purity, weight, local taxes, GST or any other taxes levied by the state / central government from time to time, the Customer shall immediately indemnify and keep RSBL Spot indemnified against any loss/damage suffered by it and/or its Business Associates and that the Customer shall not raise any disputes or grievances of whatsoever nature with respect to its responsibility to indemnify the RSBL Spot and/or its Business Associates.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that in case of sale of the Products by RSBL Spot to the Customer from time to time, the delivery of the Product shall be made by RSBL Spot and/or its appointed agency only to the authorized representative of the Customer and not otherwise. Such delivery of the Product shall be taken by the Customer’s authorized signatory from the specific delivery centre identified by RSBL Spot. Any change in the authorized representative of the Customer / rescheduling in delivery / cancellation of delivery shall be intimated in writing by the Customer at least 24 hours (Business Hours) before taking any delivery of the Product, subject to the confirmation or approval of the same from RSBL Spot is received on the portal. Once the Product is delivered to the authorized representative of the Customer, RSBL Spot shall have no further responsibility or liability towards the Customer in case of theft, loss and misappropriation etc. of the Product by the authorized representative of the Customer.
- The Customer agrees and undertakes that the rights are not transferable except to an affiliate with prior written consent of RSBL Spot.
- RSBL Spot does not assign, transfer or allot its Intellectual Property Rights in anyways.
- Without the prior consent of RSBL Spot, the Customer shall not sell, transfer, assign, charge, delegate, pledge or otherwise dispose of, whether voluntarily, involuntarily, by operation of law or otherwise, any of its rights or duties hereunder, nor purport to do any of the same. RSBL Spot may, without any notice to the Customer, assign its rights hereunder to an Affiliate, to the purchaser of all or substantially all its assets, or to any Third Party pursuant to or in connection with any agreement.
- The customer is expected to notify RSBL Spot 7 days in advance in the format prescribed by RSBL Spot for any change in the Authorised person for taking the delivery of the said items/goods. If the change in the Authorised person is not notified to RSBL Spot, then RSBL Spot shall not be responsible if the delivery is taken by the previous authorised person or whomsoever.
- Any payment/ claims which are due to be payable to RSBL Spot and its group companies by the customer must be fully settled.
- The purity of the Gold needs to be checked by the Customer before accepting the delivery. Any complaints about the purity of the Gold shall not be entertained by RSBL Spot after acceptance of delivery of the said items.
- RSBL Spot may at its sole discretion ask the customer to enter into an Agreement, to further enhance the business relationship.
- Trading & Delivery Mechanism and Delivery Process forms an integral part and the guidelines have been laid separately on the website.
- RSBL Spot does not intend to share or share any data of its customer’s transaction in terms of their day today dealing/trading. If RSBL Spot is compelled by any government authority or any other authority in law or order, to share any such information then they shall be free to share it and cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Security: RSBL Spot takes precautions to ensure the security of your personal information and strives to keep it accurate. We carefully protect your personal information from loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation, and unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure. However, if there is any loss of information due to unavoidable reasons then RSBL shall not be accountable for the same.
- Extraordinary Events: “Customer” shall have no claim against “RSBL Spot” for any loss, damage, liability, cost, charge, expense, penalty, fine or tax incurred or sustained by Customer and caused directly or indirectly by:
- governmental, court, exchange, regulatory or self-regulatory restrictions or rulings
- suspension or termination of trading
- war or civil or labor disturbance
- Stoppage or delay of the online trading, or any issues concerned with the malfunctioning of data feed/ feeds and or online software, malfunction of any nature in trading software or hardware in use.
- Delay or inaccuracy in the transmission or reporting of orders due to a breakdown or failure of transmission or communication facilities, or
- Any other cause or causes beyond “RSBL Spot” control
- Termination: RSBL Spot reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge RSBL Spot’s right to do so and waive any claim that you may have arising from such termination. Notwithstanding the termination of access, all provisions, which by their nature are intended to survive, shall survive termination and continue to be applicable. Website access could be suspended/barred/stopped/discontinued temporarily or permanently, with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice in the following events:
- On non-payment of requisite Membership fees from time to time (if any).
- Default or Non payment of dues for the products purchased/services availed.
- Customer indulged in any suspicious or fraudulent activity with relation to the current trade.
- Under Instructions/Notice received from any authority/government.
- If required under law and order or for fulfilment of any statutory norms.
- Or any such event which may occur or is likely to arise in future.
- Force Majeure: ‘RSBL Spot” shall not be liable to the Client for any delay or failure by it to perform its obligations if such delay or failure arises from any unforeseeable causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, floods, lightning, earthquakes, shortages, rationing, utility failures, war, terrorism, riot, embargoes, and actions of any government agency or subdivision thereof.
- Non-Personal Information Collected Automatically: When you access our website, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect information that is not personally identifiable (e.g. type of Internet browser and computer operating system used; domain name of the website from which you came; number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed). We may use this information and share it within the RSBL Spot and its Group of companies to measure the use of our website and improve its content.
- Copyright Protected: All the content on this Website is Copyright protected. All rights are reserved. Any content or part of the content on this Site shall not be reproduced or transmitted.
- Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites, advertisements, services, special offers, or other events, activities, or content (collectively "Third-Party Materials"). These Third-Party Materials are not under the control of RSBL Spot. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by us of the website or any information contained therein. RSBL Spot is not responsible or liable for your use of or access to any Third-Party Materials. Whenever you leave RSBL Spot's Website be aware that your activity outside our Website will not be governed by our Terms or other agreements.
- Access: RSBL Spot does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction you are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with the laws applicable to you.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.