What is Rsbl Spot
Spot Precious-metals Online Trading (RSBL SPOT) is arguably the nation's most successful over the counter physical bullion delivery system which enables tax registered jewelers/dealers to buy physical gold and silver bars at live prices on a click. Customers can also sell the bars back to RSBL Spot provided they do not leave the security agency vaults. RSBL Spot enables price revelation for all stakeholders including retailers empowering them to avail the following advantages:
- Have access to the right price at any time*
- Hedge market price volatility risks by converting orders into physical purchase immediately
- Better inventory plan by facilitating manufacturing of small bar purchases
RSBL Spot has been a solid platform for jewelers who have bestowed their trusts in its
mechanism of trade, delivery, logistics and pricing since 2008.
The trade has benefitted utmost with the onset of Bullion Terminal.
- Exceptional transparency has led to the removal of price ambiguities thereby providing clarity to retailers and end customers from not being deceived.
- Professional approach of RSBL Spot has removed the otherwise traditional multi-layered broker model and hence reducing multiple middlemen, bankruptcy & costs
- It has put India on the global map with an advance trading platform for an otherwise conventional industry instrumenting in systematic approach towards buying and selling physical bullion.
Essentially, RSBL Spot has replaced the traditional system with an electronic elevation and fortunately customers do not have to pay an additional brokerage or delivery charges for using this platform.
Thousands of jewelers today use RSBL Spot services on daily basis and take deliveries across India through major delivery centers.
The bullion market enforces technological innovation to drive growth. Previously innumerable challenges were a hindrance for operation of its swift mechanism that are mentioned below:
- Fragmented markets and multiple level of intermediates/brokers
- No consensus upon authentic benchmark price
- Unable to monitor international price volatility
- Enormous Communication gap among retailers, wholesalers, investors and banks
- Monopoly of traders and limited transparency in pricing
- Frequent disputes and defaults
- Legal hurdles in bullion movement.
- Only a meager percentage of futures contract converted into physical delivery
- Unavailability of electronic spot trading system for cash-future arbitrage and better price discovery
Consequently, RSBL SPOT has been launched to inculcate price transparency in bullion market thereby setting benchmark rates with strong usage of information technology and promoting physical movement of gold and silver in the Indian bullion market in the process of benefitting jewelers from the unorganized sector making the business more national than regional.